We give great service! Meet Tayler and Cory
* Wonderful Service! Very Friendly, made our stay great!
* We all had a wonderful night. Everything we needed. Thanks for the hospitality! We might come again! :)
~ The Girls June 10th, 2016
* Nice Job!
~Mike Kin 3-10-16
* Thank you, everything was great! See you all next year!!
~Matt Heaten 2/24/16-2/27/16
* Thank you! have a wonderful day- Peace. Happy Holidays!
~ Ron & Chris
* Thank you so much- will definitely be returning. Very Happy :)
~Hunter Mudge 12/11/15
* I can't thank you enough for the absolute kindness!! We really appreciate this act of professional courtesy and clean rooms! You are Wonderful! I wish I could leave more!
* We very much enjoyed our stay!
~Angie Dutcher 10/18/15
* Overall very nice place to stay.
* It was a very good room! I loved the breakfast. We had a very good stay!
* Best night ever!
* Love it here. Lovely place to stay!
* Room was cleaned very well. Staff very friendly. A great place to stay overall.
~ Sheila Carrier 8/22/15
* The fact that you had a "Last Minute" room available was in my good fortune. The room was outstanding, watching the "Tour De France Ast Print". Enjoyed reading a bit of "Come Along" from the foyer table. Many thanks to your staff!
~ Bruce Willock 7/22/15
* You should be proud of your lodge. It is one of the best places we have ever stayed at even the floors and rug was clean. We will for sure stay here again. Thanks!
~ Robert Hilt 7/23/15
* Thanks again! We enjoyed the stay in the area and the services you provided.
~ Frank & Sue 8/17/15
* Thank you for a great stay! It was great to be so close the scenire placed to go explore even though the weather was horrible. The gal that checked us in was AWESOME! Shower very slippery.
~ Sara Merer 4/22/15
* Thank you so much for your hard work!
* Great Stay! Everyone was so friendly & helpful. Maid service/Lynseywas excellent!
* Very nice motel. Very Hospitable - workers very nice!
~Meluin Leecck 5/30/15
* Exceeded our expectations!
* Excellent, awesome room, with clean and comfortable beds.
~ Sue Youngblood 4/7/15
* Love this place, clean, you have an awesome bar/restaurant directly across the street , fuel pumps are right outside the hotel doors, casino right next door, and a convenience store inside the hotel open 24hrs in case you have a need for a late night snack. The setup doesn't get much better than this!
~ Dave Bass 12/29/14
* Our "night away" before the grand kids & Christmas craziness! Luxurious bed- convenient for food and casino. Very clean. Two things though- shower is very slippery. This is picky- I have a cold so an upgrade on the facial tissue would be nice but not necessary. Merry Christmas & we'll be back! P.S. -nice microwave and fridge in room too.
~ Deb Tonn 12/23/14
* Thank you! Wonderful check-in employee. She is a keeper! So was the morning gentlemen. The bedding was lovely. Room very clean :)
~ Diane Burns 11/30/14
* Very clean rooms and friendly service! Thank you!!!
~ Janie Weber 11/11/14
* Always enjoy staying, keep up the good work.
~ S. Dvorak 11/01/14
* All good things! Except this bed has seen better days! Roll to the middle!
~ Arthurs 10/20/14
* Excellent hotel! Excellent stay!
~ D. Scripka 10/07/14
* I'd stay here anytime!
~ Pat & Anne Green 10/06/14
* Very clean and organized. Nice talking to the owner about hunting also met him at Foggy's when going to eat. See ya next year!
~ Tim and Julie Bosotski 10/ 04/14
* Our stay at your hotel was wonderful! Your entire staff has been phenomenal!!! We will definitely be back to stay. I highly recommend the White Pine Lodge. Thanks again for your wonderful , and great hotel.
~ Bill & Brenda Stout 9/22/14
* The room was very clean and spacious. Nicely decorated and quiet. We are definitely planning on a return visit and will recommend White Pine Lodge to our family and friends! Thanks!
~ Greg and Lisa Lockman 9/21/14
* We stop here every year on our way up to the Keweenaw peninsula. Our room has always been very clean and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. we travel with dogs so we appreciate that they are pet friendly. The Bay Furnace campground across the road is a nice place to walk your dogs and see Lake Superior. Also, these rooms seem to be fairly sound proof. This last trip, we received a phone call at about 1:00AM, the dome light in our car was on! I have no doubt that they saved us from having a dead battery in the morning. I don't know if it was staff or a good Samaritan that discovered it, but the call was much appreciated. Thank you!
~ M.M. 09/19/14
* Thank you for your comment, we hope to have new bedspreads for Winter 2014.
~WPL Management 9/16/14
* You need new bedspreads!
~ D. Dupras 9/15/14
* Fabulous building and decorations in this hotel! Combined with friendly people, great rates, comfortable, spacious, neat and clean rooms, you can't go wrong. Walking distance to a casino (very "tight" if you know what I mean) and a great restaurant right across the road. This is a great place to stay any time of the year.
~ Dan and Sharon 09/10/14
* This hotel is comfortable and clean. Not fancy, but has what you need for an enjoyable stay. The breakfast is average and gets you on the road. The staff was friendly and was able to check us into our room by 2:00 in the afternoon. The casino is in walking distance and you receive credit for staying here.
~ ElizLv 09/01/14
* What a gem! We showed up on a whim with no reservation....everything in Marquette was sold out but there was vacancy here at a reasonable rate. Wow! What a great room. Nice hot tub. Store on site. Casino across the parking lot and Superior right close by. Only spent one night but I would book and entire vacation here.
~ Eric H. 09/01/14
* If you are looking for high brow glistening perfection of a big city hotel then you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a clean, affordable room with friendly and helpful staff then this is the right place for you. We were up for some kayaking the weekend before Labor Day weekend and I booked a King Bed suite at White Pine Lodge for my wife and I to relax in after a long day on the lake. The sheets are clean, the bed was comfortable, the air conditioning worked, the staff on duty were friendly and sincere and in spite of being booked solid for the weekend, it was very quiet. The spa was clean and relaxing and helped loosen up some tight muscles from the day in the kayak. There may be an occasional gouge in the paint or the carpet and the decor may seem a little dated, but for someone just looking for a comfortable, clean place to get some sleep on a visit to the tranquil Upper Peninsula then this place will do just fine. I have stayed in some national chain hotels that were supposedly reputable and were far less professional and clean than the White Pine Lodge. The continental breakfast could use a few bigger items, but the food they did have was fresh and tastes good. I will definitely consider staying here again on our next trip to Pictured Rocks.
~ Greg B. 09/01/14
* I've always enjoyed my stay here. I've never had any problems and always recommend White Pine Lodge to others.
~ Audrey Matalewicz 8/28/14
* Thank You very much for a wonderful stay.
~ Kemp 07/01/14
* It would be better if bathroom slippers were provided! Rest is excellent! Thanks for everything!
~ Dr. Fhapa 7/8/14
* One suggestion, clocks for spa room.
~ M. Robbins 3/26/14
* Keep up the good work- you're doing it right!
~ Al & Jan Seymour 03/15/14
* Great time! Very clean.
~ Mayer 3/13/14
* Everyone was friendly and helpful!
~ Harrison 9/11/13
* Overall, a very plesant stay - Great personnel!!
~ B. Stupke 7/27/13
* Very nice room, will stay again! Thank You. Love the convenience of the store!
~ Savage 7/26/13
* Staff was friendly espcially Emily, accomadating!! Breakfast was sufficient, Beds better than average, comfortable. Front desk staff friendly and yes I would stay here again. Waffles were delicious. Thank you all.
~ Polander 7/16/13
* This newer facility is on M-28 in Christmas, MI, diagonally across the read from my old home, so I know the neighborhood is great. Walking distance to the state forest campground and beach. Restaurant across the street and beside motel at casino. Just a couple of miles into Munising and Grand Island Landing. Great people and service!
~ Dave G. 7/01/13
* Love this place, would not change anything!
~ M. Hall 6/16/13
* I love the set up and how you can do everything here. The people are very helpfull, cheerful people. Love this place!!
~ T. Coenen 5/25/13
* Great place to stay. Hope to be here again.
~ R. & J. Anderson 3/13/13
* Thanks for a great stay!!!
~ J. & B. Cracraft 3/7/13
* The staff here at the White Pine Lodge has been phenomenal!! We appreciate their dedication and hard work in accomadating us during this crazy weather.
~ D. Hartley 2/21/13
* It was AWESOME!!!! You have good workers.
~ W. Cossi 8/31/12
* We enjoy coming to stay here. Thank you, Have an awesome Labor day weekend.
~ T. & J. Alward 8/31/12
* Andrea was very awesome, thoughtful, accomdating, organized, caring. She made it happen. Also watched her w/other customers..on the ball!!
~ Scott 8/24/12
* Hotel was very nice. All employees helpful and very friendly. I would refer to all my friends. thank You!!
~ S. Smith 8/17/12
* I will tell alot of my friends about your place. Everyone was so polite, we loved our stay. Thank You!!
* Very nice place, will visit again. Friendly staff :) Very clean rooms.
~ Sucmocki Family 8/7/12
* We wanted to Thank Elizabeth for checking us in. She was a blessing in many ways. She helped us check-in and suggested a few great spots to take the children to & to eat our vegetarian meals. She was super courteous, kind, and very helpful!! thank You Elizabeth!! See ya next year!
~ The Champion Family 7/12/12
* Everything very convenient.....Rooms are very nice! Store is an added plus...so is the Kewadin coupon. We've been here before and keep returning :)
~ Walters 6/5/12
* I would Return!!
~ James D. 6/1/12
* The room was very clean!! We enjoyed our stay and the fact we could bring our dog :) Thanks so much!! Housekeepers did a great job with the room
~ Joe & Kayla P. 5/27/12
* Very nice & quiet, we will certainly stay here again. Thank You
~ Victoria T. 5/26/12
* Nice big room, very relaxing. I'm amazed how clean your rooms are. Never stayed in room so clean!!
~ Russell 4/5/12
* We would stay here again. Will be back up here to take the Pictured Rock cruise.
~John & Carolyn V. 9/13/11
* Excellent! Super clean bathroom, fair price, great breakfast, good shower, nice to have a convenience store, nice layout & decor. Will stay again. Pleasant surprise.
~Janis & David H. 8/26/11
* Lovely stay, great help.
~M. Sherry 8/3/11
* Sam, Meagan and Trudy were excellent in service. They helped us on all of our stay, has been great because of them.
~Paul & Gaile T. 7/17/11
* Well worth the trip!!
* Customer service/Front Desk service was really nice and helpful! Made it easy for us.
~Tylor M. & Courtney K. 7/1/11
* Had a great time...you have a very nice place here.
~Curt G. 6/20/11
* Good experience, would recommend..
~Richard G. 5/19/11
* Love, Love, Love this place!!
* Excellent place! Can't wait to come back! Wonderful honeymoon destination!!
~Dan A. 10/18/10
* Wonderful Hotel - Kids wished there was a pool though, maybe someday?a Thanks for a great night stay!
* We were so impressed and pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and the entire facility! It was fun to be able to just walk across the parking lot and use our free tokens at the casino! We would definitely return and will recommend the White Pine Lodge to others!
~Jack and Marian V. 9/9/10
* Love this place! Goliath was awesome too!
~ Kimerly A., Betty B. and Helen W. 9/7/10
* Great place to stay, very friendly and clean!
* Without a doubt the finest place we've stayed in 35 years we've passed through the U.P. to Minnesota fishing.
~Earl E. Jr. 8/21/10
* Love this place!! For sure, we will be a "return" customer.
~ Ratliff 8/13/10
* I wish we had a balcony where we can enjoy the view or look out the street.
* On March 2, 2010 my wife and I had the pleasure of staying in your motel for the night. The rooms were tastefully set up and very clean. Your employees took the time to answer questions and print directions for us. Did I mention the wonderful Jacuzzzi! ~ Ken & Donnie M.
* Thank you for providing our group with a very pleasant stay. We enjoyed coffee or tea anytime of the day. Breakfast was just enough to hold us over till lunch stop on trail. We especially appreciated not cleaning the snow off the parking lot. Your rooms were very clean and your housekeeping was top notch.
~ Phylian & Ralph K. 2/20/10
* My husband and I had a wonderful stay. We brought our dog for the first time and found a great place to walk him & everyone was very nice. The room was clean, updated, beds comfortable, staff very helpful. We plan on not only coming back this winter, but coming back this summer to see more of our wonderful beautiful Upper Peninsula.
~ Ron & Cheryl B. (and Tucker) 2/19/10
* Your service was GREAT. All the employees were polite and very helpful, it made our stay very pleasant. Rooms were very clean. Thank you for making our stay a great time.
~ D. Frappier 2/19/10
* I want to take this opportunity to thank you & your staff for the great stay at the WPL. From the moment I arrived I was greeted by warm & friendly folks that turned what had been an exhausting day into a quiet & relaxing evening. The room was extremely nice & very clean, the continental breakfast was very good & the convenience of the store, gas, & even the Casino next door was cool. I highly recommend the White Pine for any season. I will return. Thanks again!
~ Kim - Ossineke, MI 1/22/10
White Pine Lodge
E7889 W. State Hwy M-28
Christmas, MI 49862